Growing Your Financial Advisor Business STARTS WITH YOU
WHY JOIN IRON POINT FINANCIAL ADVISORS?
While the benefits are numerous, in a nutshell, Iron Point Financial Advisors is an attractive option if you want the increased flexibility and earning power that comes with owning your own business, but still want the collaboration of a team and the shared administrative support that comes with being part of a group. We are able to offer you the same excellent product selection and superior service that independent broker dealers have become known for, while also lessening your administrative business duties and expenses.
Benefits of joining Iron Point Financial Advisors:
- Protect your practice and lessen your burden with outsourced compliance
- Ability to get paid quicker with fewer rejections on paperwork
- Collaborative versus combative relationship with the home office
- Negotiating power on platform pricing, special situations and commissions with broker dealer
- Lower overhead costs with shared location, furniture and equipment
- Coaching, mentoring and local support to reach your business goals
- Camaraderie and joint work with experienced planning and product professionals
- Training for you and your staff
- Market under an established branch brand or receive support in building your own brand
- Built-in succession and contingency planning
- Built-in support for operational issues and problem resolution assistance
- Ability to enjoy independence while still receiving support
Learn about Iron Point Financial Advisors collaborative culture.
Contact Us at (877) 932-4101 x 6 to learn more.
Take Action. Start building your business today. (877) 932-4101
What Is a 1035 Exchange?
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Six Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
Women and Retirement
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
In the face of divorce, making changes to insurance coverage may be overlooked.
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This calculator can help determine whether it makes sense to refinance your mortgage.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
There are a lot of misconceptions about Social Security. Here’s the truth about three of them.
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.