As an established financial professional, you’ve seen firsthand all the recent changes in our industry. Once upon a time, financial professionals came primarily from one of two groups: wirehouse stock traders or insurance carrier salespeople. But this old-fashioned model left a gap for those who matter most: your clients.
Clients today aren’t looking to pay commissions or purchase products, and they’re not clamoring for advice from stockbrokers or salespeople. Instead, they’re looking for partnership, expertise, accessibility, and a focus on serving their needs. In other words, today’s successful financial professional needs to be more, give more and do more. Are you keeping up?
As an OSJ that believes in providing top-shelf service to financial professionals, we want to be part of your more, whatever that means to you. From office support to business building, practice management coaching and marketing, our job is to help you give more to your clients so you can get more from your business.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of joining an OSJ:
- Protection for your practice with reduced compliance burden
- Coaching, mentoring and local support to reach your business goals
- Camaraderie and joint work with planning and product experts
- Training for you and your staff
- Better marketing reach using an established branch brand or support in building your own brand
- Built-in succession and contingency planning, strength in continuity for your clients
- Built-in support for basic operational issues and problem resolution assistance
- Satisfaction of being in business for yourself, not by yourself
Tapping into the support, service and experience of an OSJ can free your time and financial resources for activities that benefit your clients and help grow your book. Even if you already have your own office and staff, joining forces with an OSJ can bring additional benefits like easier continuity and succession planning. I encourage you to consider whether becoming part of branch can help you achieve your goals.
Are you ready for more? Contact Iron Point today!